Saturday 18 October 2014

Day 82 Gym Chuggers.


At the front of my local shopping centre is a kiosk for a fitness centre. All around it, beautiful young things try to entice less beautiful, less young but more 'thing' shoppers to part with their credit card details and sign away their souls to the devil that is gym membership. Now why is this being brought up on my 100 days of grumpiness blog I hear you ask. Well, I’ll tell you. Today one of those beautiful people had the cheek to stop me to see if I would like to sign up. I was, as usual, making my grumpy way towards Tesco, head down, headphones in, minding my own business. There was nothing about my body language that said I would welcome an intrusion, that I would enjoy being badgered by theses Gym muggers. How dare these beautiful young things think they can invade people’s privacy uninvited? It’s typical of the modern world where people think their time is more valuable than yours. So beautiful young things if you are reading this, next time I come into the shopping centre I suggest you give me a wide berth.

If you recognise this check out day 3  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment